Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Prestigious Award

Chris at Pickup Some Creativity has sent me the "One Lovely Blog" award (big thanks Chris!).





The rules of the award are:



"Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they've been chosen for this award."



Some of these blogs I've become acquainted with over the last few weeks. Some are brand new to me in the last couple of days. With that said, I'm not sure of, or endorsing, all of their philosophical beliefs, but rather, enjoy their styles, crafts, and love of parenting - or grand parenting, and hope you might too.


If they choose to accept, I'd like to award:



4 Crazy Kings

A Foothill Home Companion

A Mommy's Adventures

Chrissie Grace

Curly Birds

Kez's Blog

Fun With Mama

Homeschooling in the Rose Garden

Little Hands, Big Work

Made With Love and Glue

Not So Idle Hands

Smashed Peas and Carrots

The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

Wee Folk Activities

Whispers Whispering



There are others I would love to award too, but I can't quite fit them into the "newly discovered" category. So, if you don't see your name here, don't be hurt - it just means you're an old friend - but no less appreciated.

For those I've awarded - I just copied the picture of the award, but there are better instructions, for the techno-savvy, on how to capture it, here, on Chris' blog.




Thanks again to Chris at Pickup Some Creativity - it really is such an honor.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for the award!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Thank you. I am honored. :)

Blessings,

Val

Nadia said...

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award."

WeeFolkMom said...

Thanks for the award. :)

mommabear said...

Oh WOW! Thank you so much for the award..my first! I am so excited to have it! BTW, I love your blog, I am just going to have to make those tootsie roll pop!!!